I am a returning customer
Thank you for registering with Naifu!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
• We are committed to respecting the privacy of all of our clients.
• What information do we process? As a customer of the firm, we will ask you to provide certain information about yourself (or individuals employed or engaged by you) including name, title, postal address, telephone number and/or email address.
• We may also receive information about you from third parties such as accountants, banks, courts, regulatory bodies and other advisors and specialist related to your matter. You may also provide us with additional information that you consider relevant as part of your instruction.
• How do we use this information? We will use your information for the specific purpose(s) for which it has been provided to or collected by us e.g.:
To provide information that you may request regarding the services that we offer
To contact you to introduce you to details of offers we may have
To comply with our statutory and regulatory requirements
To deal with your feedback, query or complaint; or
To contact you for your views on our services
And also to administer, support, improve and develop our business general and enforce our legal rights.
• We may also use the information that we collect about you for marketing purposes e.g.:
To provide communications about us and other services we provide that may of interest to you
To provide you with updates on relevant areas of our products
To contact you about other activities and event that we may undertake.
• We must have a lawful basis for processing your information; this will vary on the circumstance of how and why we have your information but typical examples include:
1. The activities are within our legitimate interests as a company seeking to engage with and provide services to prospective and current customers and personnel, eg to make our systems and procedures more efficient
2. You have given consent for us to process your information, e.g. in relation to certain marketing activities
• Marketing – As a customer of this firm, we may use your personal information to send you information that we think may be of interest to you or your business.
• You will be given an opportunity to tell us whether or not you wish to receive direct marketing materials and communications from us at the time you submit or provide your details to us.
• If you do not wish to receive any direct marketing material or communications after you submit or provide your details to us or otherwise receive a communication from us, please contact the marketing team using the details below (stating UNSUBSCRIBE in the heading of the email message) indicating if you do not wish to be contacted for one or more of these marketing purposes and/or via particular forms of communication, e.g. email or telephone.
• Please note that the preferences that you state will override any registration you or your organisation may have with the relevant preference organisations (such as the telephone preference service).
• If you change your mind about being contacted by us in the future, or change address, or if any information that we hold about you is inaccurate or out of date, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to our Marketing team at:
NAIFU IKE, GOUNARI 23, 17456 ALIMOS, ATHENS GREECE
• We may also transfer your information to other organisations or professional advisers with whom we are working on your matter or to whom we are referring you for additional or separate advice.
• We may also be obliged to disclose data under certain laws or by order of court or other competent regulatory body or may be permitted to disclose it under applicable data protection laws.
• If we merge with another business entity or divest a part of our business or carry out internal corporate restructuring, your information may be disclosed to our new business partners or owners or the new corporate entities.
• We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with these terms of business.
• Protection of your information - we have in place administrative, technical and physical measures internally designed to guard against and minimize the risk of loss, misuse or unauthorized processing or disclosure of the personal information that we hold.
• Where we transfer information to third parties to enable them to process it on our behalf, we ensure that the providers meet or exceed the relevant legal or regulatory requirements for transferring data to them and keeping it secure.
• We will ensure that where information is transferred to a country or international organization outside of Greece, we will comply with the relevant legal rules governing such transfers.
We keep your personal information no longer than is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected
• Your rights – you (or individuals employed or engaged by you) have certain rights in relation to your personal information, although those rights will not apply in all cases or to all information that we hold about you (or individuals employed or engaged by you). For example, we may need to continue to hold and process information to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights. We will tell you if this is the case when you contact us.
• You have the right to request that we:
Provide you with a copy of your personal information that we hold
Update your personal information where it is out of date or incorrect
Delete personal information that we hold
Restrict the way in which we process your information
Consider any valid objections to our processing of your personal information; and
Provide information you have given to use to a third party provider of services (where our lawful basis for processing is consent or contract and where processing is automated).
• We will respond to your request (including providing information on whether the rights apply in the particular circumstances) within the applicable statutory time period. If we are not sure of your identity, we may require you to provide further information in order for us to confirm who you are. If you are requesting information about a third party, we will not be able to provide this to you unless we have received signed written consent from the individual about whom you are requesting information and we are satisfied that such consent is valid.
• Changes – We may make changes to our processing of personal data from time to time as our business and internal practices and/or applicable laws change. We will not make any use of your personal information that is inconsistent with the original purpose(s) for which it was collected or obtained (if we intend to do so, we will notify you in advance wherever possible) or otherwise than is permitted by applicable law.
• How to contact us – if you would like to get in touch to discuss or use your personal information, to exercise your rights or to provide feedback or make a complaint about use of your information, please contact us as follows: